Do you live in Houston?
Visit Aspire Houston's Application
Have questions before applying?
Read our FAQ
Estimated completion time:
Thank you for your interest in becoming an egg donor! The application process consists of two phases:
1) The Prescreen Questionnaire (complete below): This is a short questionnaire that screens you on basic egg donor qualifications. Once you pass this stage of the application process, you will be prompted to complete the full questionnaire.
2) Full Questionnaire: Once you submit this short prescreen questionnaire and it is accepted, you will be prompted to complete the full-length questionnaire. The full questionnaire is a slightly more involved survey that dives into more detail on everyone's favorite topic - YOU! So to get started, sit back, relax and complete the pre-screener questionnaire below.
What are the Pre-Qualifications?
- Pap Smear - Normal pap smear within the last three years is required before completing the donor screening appointment.
- Age: 21-30 - Like us, our eggs age. We want to ensure eggs are at their prime!
- BMI: 19.9-29 - Our concern is not because of appearance, but about egg donor safety and health, including reproductive health.
- Medical History - Must be able to provide detailed medical history for three generations of your family.
You can earn up to $5,000 for your time and energy spent while undergoing treatment at the end of your cycle.
Already started an application?
Click Here to Login